Tuesday, April 17, 2007 Yet Another Tiberium Wars

After supporting pirated softwares for the past 12 years, I still couldn't believe I ordered an original Command & Conquer 3: Kane Steelbook Edition worth RM189. Well, to be honest, why would I buy the original when I can easily get the pirated one for RM10-15.

Well, the fact that that most pirated games are problematic (unable to play online, no sounds, no movies, etc.) really turn me off. Besides the additional freebies from this collectors edition are soooooo tempting.


Aside from the game dvd, the package includes:
1. Bonus Disc containing Behind the scenes, Bloopers, Strategies, Deleted Scenes and wallpapers
2. One C&C 3 Frosted Bag
3. Razer Mantis Control Mouse Pad (retail price for this is around RM68-75)
4. One GDI Dog tag
5. One GDI T-shirt



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The contents of the package in the frosted bag



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The full contents unleashed



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Surprisingly, the t-shirt fits perfectly!!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I never expected the mouse pad would be that huge!!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The translucent green dog tag attached


Although RM189 might be too much (for a game that can be bought for much less), but I really satisfied with it. This is my second original game after Battlefield 2142 and from the looks of it, I might go for another ori-games next time.