Sunday, April 01, 2007 A cat is fine too....

Cats have always been a part of our family. Even if a cat died, there will be always a replacement, either by mysteriously come to our home on its own, or someone put a box full of cats in front our house, or relatives giving away cats.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"There is something 'fishy' about the title"


Despite how people describe animals as "brainless" or "stupid", I think they have their own intelligence and can make use of its own brain. Cats are also quick learners too. Even though in average I have about 10-15 cats at a time, it's not that hard to feed them. Every time when I'm going to feed them, I will shout "FEEDING TIME!!!!" and they will run to me. Few days later, when I about to shout "FEE-", they will still swarm me even though I don't have food on my hand.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Need moar training!! Need to kick some dawgs ass"


In another case, there is this female Siamese that I really fond with. Every time I saw her, I will call her "ma pêche" (or "my peach" in French). Normally this will continue with bondage play and tentacle raping, a squeeze and a hug. After those numerous abuses incidents, she will always run away from me whenever I cried "ma pêche".

6 months later, when I've came back home from UM for semester breaks, all my cats will still recognize me and came to me. But when I called "ma pêche" again, the particular Siamese will run and hide in terror. That traumatized cat must have some superb memory!!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Enemy spotted. Requesting orbital strike!!"


As an extra, I know this is old, but I like to see my cats doing something like this too.

It's a small footage showing an American Shorthair standing with its back legs.