Thursday, September 20, 2007 Show Me The Money!!!!

Sigh, even after more than 2 week from my convocation, I still haven't got a decent job yet. Although my initial plan is to further studies, the application process itself would probably take months. I guess working for a few months wouldn't be a bad idea after all. In fact, I still need some funds to buy a new digital piano and considering my current pee-wee pocket money, there's no way I'm going to get one unless I have a stable income.

Despite the overly-hyped biotechnology propaganda from the government, there still hardly any drastic improvements in the local scenes. I wonder how many "true" biotech companies that actually exist here in Malaysia. It's kinda sad when our southern neighbor thrives with it's world class technology while we're still struggling with irrelevant issues.

Oh, well. For now, if I still can't find a suitable jobs, I guess I'll work as research assistant for the mean time.


Btw, apart from KOSMOS, I've just pre-ordered Kureha from Shining Tears X Wind. They should be out in a few months. (Oh Shi-, srsly need to get a job ASAP)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


p.s. I have been slacking lately these few weeks. Therefore, I eternally swear I'm going to update my blog more often.