Saturday, October 27, 2007 Dengeki G's Festival Comic

I WANT TO BUY THIS DAMN MAGAZINE!!!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I've never bought any Dengeki or Megami magazine before although I did downloaded the scans. Considering how hard to get it locally (especially the more erotic Dengeki Hime) and the fact I'm having a hard time reading moon language make me hard to buy the mags..

So what's so special with the magazine, you ask?


Well, this is the first volume for the G's Festival Comic and it contains manga based on bishoujo games. But the part that I like most is the goodies.....

The magazine will include:

1. A mousepad featuring Nagisa and Fuko from Clannad
2. Cellphone cleaner featuring characters from To Heart 2
3. A Hug pillowcase featuring Uesugi Kenshin from Sengoku Rance

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Obviously, the main reason why I'm going to buy this magazine is because of this hug pillow >_<. (Ooh, I'm starting to turn into a pervert....)
The magazine would most probably cost around 1800 yen (RM50.42). Considering you'll get a hug pillowcase, I'd say it's quite a bargain as the normal pillow case would be as high as 9000 yen (RM252.26).

More info from here

Thanks to Shingo for the heads up ^^



Btw, I've already pre-ordered these 2 figures (Arcueid and Akiha) from Meltyblood / Tsukihime. The official pictures haven't released yet at the moment though.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Ok, ciao!