Tuesday, October 09, 2007 I’M TAGGED, THEREFORE….

Ok. I got tagged by Vixen. Oh, well. I guess I'll get it done quickly ^_^.


Rules:
Repeat subject header “I’M TAGGED, THEREFORE…”
Copy + paste these rules in your entry.

Complete these 15 totally useless statements & questions.
Mention who you were tagged by, followed by 8 people who you’ll be tagging.



If I was an opposite gender, what would my party clothes be like?
.................................... In this case, a picture is worth a thousand words

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


..... I'd be glad if you guys refrain from any questions in this matter........

At 10am this morning, I was…

Paying the Astro and Streamyx bills at the post office

At 10pm tonight, I will be…
duh. look at the time of my post below..

Who should be the next Malaysian Prime Minister?

um.... a monkey or a chimpanzee? I'm sure it won't be any different from the current situation..

If my spouse told me to do without sex for a year, I would…
Cool! Now I can get rid of that b!tch and go for someone else

If I was a piece of a car, I would be the…
Spoiler.

DUMBLEDORE IS DEAD!!!
VOLDERMORT KILLED SNAPE!!!
VOLDERMORT DIED BY HIS OWN CURSE!!!
HARRY MARRIES GINNY!!!

If I was told one day that I would have to give up either 1) anything chocolate OR 2) ever seeing the beach again, for the rest of my life, which one will I give up?
I don't have the crave for chocolate and I don't really like the beach. Can I choose to give up both? Can I? Can I?

Singapore is good for…
plastic bags. Yup, very good, nice looking plastic bag. Best plastic bag I've ever seen

If I could only say 3 words before I die, what would those last words be?

I'm......your.........father....... *dies*

Who would I like to be left on a deserted island with?

My computer....... It's true!!! My PC is a she!!

Die by drowning or by fire?
Drown like Di Caprio?? No way!!! I'm not going to die like that fag.

What one single thing would you buy with your last RM9.95?

Magazines and an iced lemon green tea

If I opened a night club, what would I call it?
Se' X-club. Definitely going to attract a lot of people

Don’t cheat: what’s “bulbous”?
Ah!! I can't understand those hard English words!!!

I think my ass is…
not like this kind of ass

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Btw, I'll be tagging these guys next

Sora
SoonKiong
lanie emon
aoshi

OK. Time for some grinding in Lineage II. Ciao!