Sunday, July 01, 2007 The Coming of Age.....

Wee. I've just celebrated my birthday last Friday (29/6). Although there was no grand celebration (we used to have parties during my school days), at least I got something I need :P.

As usual, we had our dinner at Tebrau City before watching Transformers. IMHO, the movie is great :). The sound and visual effect were astounding. There were some hilarious scenes too.

The only flaw I found is the Autobot's dialogs were too choppy. But I guess it's acceptable since they are some kinds of alien robots.

Oh, and I think there was some slight errors regarding the characters. In the movie, the Decepticon's Devastator was portrayed as a Tank. But if my memory serves correctly, the Devastator should be the combined form of the Constructicons.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Constructicons


Ergh, nevermind that. Maybe someone like Carol can clarify it for me. He's an expert on these kinds of stuffs especially from boring western comics :P.

Putting aside that, for my birthday present, as usual my dad gave me some pocket money (which is what I've waited for). Unexpectedly, my mum presented me this.....





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


LOL!!! It's a set of replicate katana and wakizashi (smaller sized katana). I have no idea why she bought this... Since it's a replica, the blade aren't sharp (damn) but it's still heavy. It makes me wonder how the samurais draw their blades fast.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The unsheathed katana



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!




Well, at least I'm glad I still receive birthday presents (considering my age). A huge thanks for my beloved parents :X.

In the meantime, I'll use the "funds" to make some preparation for my upcoming Aego M :D.