Wednesday, July 18, 2007 Revoltech Dark Saber

After waiting for 11 days, I've finally recieve my package from Hobby Link Japan. This should be my 2nd time ordering figures for them. The first one is Gothic Lolita Guan Yu Kan-u Unchou (Maybe I'll post the pics later).


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Luckily there were no defect on the box :)


This time I bought the Dark Saber version of Kaiyodo Revoltech. Previously, they also produced the normal version of Saber, although I didn't manage to get them. As a side note, Dark Saber only make it's appearance in the Heaven's Feel arc in the Fate Stay Night game.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The package were sealed with plastic (Probably to avoid damage)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The box itself


Along with the figure, the package includes 2 swords (one of them are the normal Excalibur), an additional face with mask and the base for support.

The figure has several articulation joints which makes movement possible. Although there are some parts that lack proper articulation but I guess that was acceptable since excessive joints might make the figure uglier.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Eeek!!! Wait!! I'm a friendly dragon!!!


Overall the built quality are pretty impressive. For the price, I guess it's really worth the money especially if you're a Fate Stay Night fan (I bought it for RM77.10 @ USD24.08 incl. shipping).