Sunday, December 30, 2007 The Path of No Return....

.............omg.......

It seems my post are updated once in a month....

Sheeshh... need to cut some slacks a little bit. Anyway, as mentioned in my previous post (Dengeki G's Festival Comic), it finally arrived yesterday after waiting for the whole week. (Then again, maybe it was delayed due to Xmas)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Aside from the G's Festival Comic, I also ordered the January edition of Dengeki G's. There's nothing special about the mag though. It only comes with a cute Clannad keychain.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


If you already read about my previous post, it's the freebies from the G's Festival that I really want. Nevertheless, the mag (although it's as a thick as a yellow pages book) is kinda exciting as it sports with nice comics adapted from some PC visual novel game. Except that I don't have the proficiency to read Moon language...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Again.... the magazine comes with,

1. Clannad Mousepad - Although it kinda weird as the mousepad is so small compared to normal one. (In fact calling it a mousepad would be an insult to my current Razer Mantis.....). Oh well, at least it has a nice pic of Nagisa and Fuko ^__^.

2. To Heart2 Another Days Handphone Cleaner - I'm not sure how reliable this thing is... but i think it can wipe out the dust on the lcd...

3. Kenshin Uesugi Hug Pillow Cover - Now we're talking... the only reason why I ordered the damn book. I've always wanted one of this but the usual price for these kinda thing would probably cost one of my arm. Too bad the pillow case is only one-sided, but for the price, I'm more than happy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And finally the final touches....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Okie... hopefully I can update more regularly next time (Yea... right...). Anyway just stay tune and Have a wonderful New Year!!!! Kthxbai!!!



Sidenote: There is a high probability that after viewing this post, I would be avoided from the rest of the society.....